Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In the Rain

The rain came down that night
hard and heavy.

We were standing in front of your house and soaked right through.

Your t-shirt clung to your body
my hair was drenched and stuck to my forehead.

And we laughed and laughed
standing there on the empty dark street
we laughed.

You pulled me to you and placed a kiss
on the tip of my nose

Your breathe was warm and sweet
and you moved your lips lower and my mouth met yours.

And we danced and danced
standing there in the rain
we danced.

You lifted me with ease and lay me
ever so gently on the hood of your car.

Soaking wet clothes landed on the pavement
and you took me right there in the rain.

And you told me how much you wanted me
between passionate moans.

On a quiet dark street in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home