Friday, June 16, 2006

The Freak Show

I have a friend who can reach right around
the back of her head and break her own neck.

Could come in handy if you were ever
about to be attacked by a shark
or something else.

Another friend can stick her tongue right down
the back of her throat so that it disappears completely.

Quite useful if you ever had to convince someone
that you couldn't speak
or pronounce the word "thesaurus".

And what strange talent do I have?
What unusual thing can I do with my appendages?

I have the ability to turn my heart into solid steel
so hard and impenetrable that nothing can get through.

Can be quite helpful really in a situation where
you're trying your best not to get hurt
or you have to appear like nothing
can break you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanity said...

I think you're right...

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home